Written by Administrator
Friday, 21 May 2010 12:51
There are no translations available.
Why the IMOTEP project?
Located half way between a local authority’s mobility politic and offers from the networks operators, this project offers a way of transition toward an economic collaboration.
Taking into account the existent networks and the regulatory and security context, the project also looks forward to establish a typology of the possible networks for a better logistic organization of those networks.
The aim of the project is to verify the feasibility of the coordination of goods transportation through infrastructures and/or rolling stock used for the passenger trains.
- Better corporate image for the agents involved (local authority, network operators, organizing authority) ;
- Decrease of the traffic jams down town ;
- Receipts growth for the transport organizing authority ;
- Potential improvement of the passenger transportation ;
- Public investments profitability ;
- Positive eco-environmental balance ;
- Development of specific vehicles contributing to the competitiveness of French industrial.
Last Updated on Thursday, 02 December 2010 13:59